Temporary Modular Buildings for Sale & Lease
Temporary mobile modular buildings bring you:
- Fast solutions to your space needs and emergencies, with construction time slashed up to 35% compared to conventional construction time if you are building a new mobile building, and delivery in just days or weeks if you choose one of our used relocatable modular buildings.
- Cost-effective construction, with cost savings over conventional stick construction.
- Quality materials for durability and longevity, allowing your mobile modular to be moved from location to location as need arises.
- Flexible financing for your lease, purchase, or lease-to-own mobile modular building.
- Tailored services to streamline the building process, including design and construction, site-prep and delivery, and installation.
- Green construction that supports the environment with a minimum of materials waste and site disturbance.
Vanguard custom designs mobile modular buildings for sale and for rent, and also offers a fleet of used mobile modular buildings at www.vanguardmodularusedbuildings.com. Our temporary mobile modular buildings are perfect for every industry and need, including:
Call 1-877-438-8627 today for the reloctable modular buildings that will meet your temporary space needs.
Want To Know More?
Temporary buildings, mobile modular buildings, relocatable buildings, prefab buildings, and portable buildings are all terms used interchangeably to reference the same type of building. A modular building is a precisely constructed group of individual modules, built off site at a manufacturing facility. Each transportable module is delivered separately to the construction site and expertly set into position. Portable buildings can be comprised of an unlimited number of modules, with many configurations, to satisfy your temporary space needs.
You may be wondering how the quality and techniques of modular construction compare with conventional construction. All the same basic concepts used in conventional construction are used in manufacturing temporary buildings, but with the added benefits of assembly line efficiency, building materials protected from weather, and stringent routine quality control. If that’s not enough, temporary buildings can be in production at the same time foundation installation is taking place on the site, allowing for cost savings and earlier occupancy.
How Are Temporary Buildings So Affordable?
- Factories can leverage wholesale pricing through bulk material purchases for several projects at one time.
- Efficient assembly line processes significantly cut down on product waste, benefiting the environment and your budget.
- Factory production of transportable buildings eliminates weather delay concerns and expenses.
- Simultaneous manufacturing and site preparation reduces the time and cost of site project management requirements.