Which Do You Need - A Temporary or Permanent Modular Solution?
- Modular construction is indistinguishable from conventional construction.
- The quality of the materials, the completeness of the amenities, and the longevity of the structure is identical to traditional stick construction.
The two key differences compared to conventional construction are these:
- Modular buildings are more cost-effective than conventional construction.
- Modular building plans can be designed, developed, and constructed in a fraction of the time required by conventional construction.
With that in consideration, what are the differences between temporary and permanent modular building plans?
Predominantly, you will choose either temporary or permanent modular construction based upon your answers to the following four questions:
How long will you need the structure?
- Temporary modular building plans are often needed for a shorter duration – a few months or a few years.
- Permanent modular construction can last for decades.
What construction material do you prefer or require?
- Temporary modular building plans are predominantly wood-based.
- Permanent modular construction utilizes concrete and steel in addition to wood.
Will you need to relocate the building?
- Temporary modular units are easily relocatable.
- Permanent modular buildings can be set on foundations and tied into all utilities. They can still be moved, but with more effort.
What are your budgetary needs?
- Temporary modular units can be rented, leased, or purchased outright.
- Permanent modular buildings are often purchased, though leasing options – including long-term, ongoing leases – are available.
Our representatives will be glad to help you explore these questions and find the perfect solution to your space needs!
Call 1-877-438-8627 today for completely versatile temporary and permanent modular building plans.